Table of Contents
Trust us with this one.
There are more than tens of ways to get your daily dose of THC, CBD, or weed, whatever you prefer calling it. You can use edibles like gummies, jellies, brownies, oils, choose vaping machines, or even move to smoke. Smoking has been a popular way to consume weed since the dawn of time. But because smoking is injurious to health (carcinogenic is the better word) we do not strongly recommend the same.
Although not completely healthy, there’s a way to smoke cannabis with the least adverse effects. It’s called Bongs. If you are into weed and marijuana and love smoking, you must surely know about bongs!
Bongs, otherwise known as water pipes, are a sort of filtration device popularly used to smoke herbs like cannabis or tobacco. Because this piece from CBD World Web is dedicated to discussing the various types of water bongs and the bong buying guide, we would not dive into discussing the working of the bong.
But just in case, know that the basic functioning of the water pipes (so-called bongs) is to filter the smoke before you inhale it. Chances are you might already know about the different types of bongs available in the market. With a diverse range of options available, it wouldn’t be surprising if you mistake the bongs for hookahs due to the similarity in their appearance and functioning. So, let’s get into understanding the different types of bongs alongside the pros and cons of percolator bongs.
Different Types of Bongs Based on Material
Bongs have been quite a popular smoking method across the globe. And you’d be surprised to know that bongs are not some new-age innovations. These smoke filtering devices are age-old. They have been used by royalties centuries ago. They come in a wide range of shapes, sizes, designs, and materials. There’s a long list of options when it comes to choosing between the different types of water bongs. To help you have a better understanding of the types of water bongs, here’s a list of various types of bongs based on the material they are made up of:
- Glass Bongs
- Plastic Bongs
- Acrylic Bongs
- Silicone Bongs
- Ceramic Bongs
- Metal Bongs
- Bamboo Bongs
Remember that the material of the bongs plays a crucial role in determining the type of water pipe (percolator bongs) you will need. It affects the appearance, durability, and budget before everything else. If you desire to own bongs that match the aesthetics of your surroundings, be sure to consider the material used in making the bongs that you choose.
Also, Read – How to Make Instant Pot Cannabutter
Types of Bongs Based on Designs
Let’s accept it.
We all want things that befit our personality, lifestyle, and surroundings. Don’t we?
Everything that we buy, we want to have a perfect blend of our lifestyle, personality, and environment. And believe us, the bongs designs are an important factor. For an environment that has more vector designs, you’d love investing in the straight tube or beaker bongs. While for more warm aesthetics, the round chamber bongs are pretty good. Following are the extremely popular types of bongs designs:
- The Percolator Bongs
- Inline Bongs
- Straight Tube Water Pipes
- Beaker Bongs
- The Multi-Chamber Bongs
- Round Base Bongs
- The Recycler Bongs
The Pros and Cons of Percolator Bongs (Water Pipes)
Just knowing about the different types of water bongs isn’t enough to find the best bong for you. You need to know about their advantages and disadvantages too. Bongs, otherwise known as water pipes are a kind of percolator smoke filtering devices, we also know these as the percolator bongs. Following are the pros and cons of percolator bongs:
Benefits of Using Water Bongs
- Percolators filter smoke for its carcinogen and particulate
- Smoking becomes a smooth experience with percolators
- Sturdy and dependable
- Easy to Clean
Drawbacks of Using Percolator Bongs
- Easily breakable (poor material)
- Not easy to travel with
- Require frequent cleaning
The Best Bong Buying Guide
Now that you know about the different types of bongs, let’s take a look at the ready-to-use bong buying guide. This guide shall help you purchase the perfect bong with ease. If you are an experienced bong user, you might already have some idea about buying the right percolator bongs. But in case you are not sure about where to start from, let us help you.
Before getting anywhere, ask yourself the following questions instead of directly moving ahead to choose the water pipes (bongs). The answers that you get shall assist you in narrowing the extensive list of options you have.
- What is your budget?
- Do you intend on traveling with your bong?
- Do you want to add attachments to your water pipe?
- What kind of percolator are you looking for?
- Do you need a hand-blown glass bong or bongs made using other materials is fine for you?
Factors to be Kept in Mind While Choosing Bongs
Don’t you always have a checklist to follow before purchasing anything or are you a fast shopper who buys anything that appeals to the eyes?
We’re sure you check for certain factors before buying anything. The same is the case with bongs. Finding the right bong requires little more than just an adequate budget. You will want to keep the following factors in mind if you want nothing but the best bong for you. Examining the factors mentioned below shall help you find the bong that is perfect for you.
- Budget: You shall find the pretty good bongs under the budget of $100. For a budget above $100, you can easily find high-quality bongs anywhere across the globe. However, to find the best water pipes, you must be willing to spend somewhere near $150.
- Longevity: Stoners tend to be clumsy when dealing with their precious water bongs. So, you must see if you want a bong that is durable or not. Investing in silicon, glass, metal or the ones made of durable material could be your ideal choice.
- Size of the Bong: The bongs ranging between 8-14” are said to be the best ones available in the market. They tend to provide the best smoking experience. If you love traveling, the small bongs should be your choice. But for people prioritizing sedentary smoking experiences, large-sized bongs are equally good.
- Percolation: The process of filtering smoke via water is what we know as percolation. While the basic mechanism of the bongs remains the same (percolation), these smoke-filtering devices have evolved a lot over the years. You might want to choose between the various types of percolator bongs to experience the best results.
Other important factors to be considered while choosing the right type of bong include:
- Quality of the water bongs
- Reliable Brand/Manufacturer
- The shipping that ensures safe delivery at your doorstep.
Share your feedback in the comment section.